Today, Tumedei is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of fabric reinforced membranes for a range of industries and applications.
- Fabric reinforced diaphragms
- Rolling diaphragms
- Rubber diaphragms
- Convoluted diaphragms
- Deep convoluted diaphragms
- Elastomer range: NBR, EPDM, CR, ECO, FKM, VMQ silicone and others.
- Material 40 to 80 Shore A.
- Materials available with international approvals for drinking water, see“Materials” section.
- Under certain production conditions the hardness can be maintained between +/-3 shore A. However the normal hardness tolerance is usually +/-5 IRHD.
- Under certain production conditions, dimensional tolerances may be kept below Class M1 (ISO3302).
- Ability to produce membranes adhered to inserts or plates made of plastic and/or metal.
Rolling membranes are reinforced membranes which are typically tall, therefore the height/diameter ratio can make the relative production process challenging.
TEXTILE MATERIALS – knitted or woven fabrics used for the production of reinforced membranes.
- Polyester fabric
- Polyamide fabric
- Nomex fabric
- Kevlar fabric
- Carbon fibre fabric
- Glass fibre fabric
- Automotive industry
- Industrial equipment and machineries
- Pneumatic valve industry
- Water management industry