From « Concept to Manufacturing » Tumedei leads the way in the design, prototyping, testing and manufacture of technical polymer products.
Our objective is to deliver optimum performance and quality in the finished product.
- Design Engineers use Solidworks 3D modelling to design products and tooling.
- Polymer Technologists select, modify and test materials to create processing technologies.
- Project Managers ensure the project runs to time and budget, delivering customer satisfaction.
Working closely with the client’s product development team, Tumedei can deliver high quality design solutions and prototype parts quickly.
Parts can be developed with compound properties optimised for individual applications.
Tumedei’s design and product development team can assist you with :
- the selection of materials.
- identifying design issues that will impact on production and/or tooling costs.
- identifying design issues that may impact on product performance.
- establishing appropriate dimensional and material specifications.
- establishing product test methods and acceptance criteria.
- project timelines.
Tumedei is well experienced in composite moulding (rubber with metal, fabric, plastic and others), offering you the possibility to reduce the number of parts , simplify the overall design of your end product by combining materials and design solutions.
Refer to our product section for some examples.
As part of the development process the rubber parts can be bonded to a variety of substrates including:
- Most metals (steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium).
- Most thermoplastics.
- Aluminium oxide ceramics.
- Industrial fabrics.
- Teflon (PTFE).