At Tumedei we strongly think that every company has to take part in the “2030 sustainability journey”. Over
the years we have worked hard to reduce our environmental impact while taking care of our employees
health and safety.
In particular, in the recent years, we have focused on eliminating problems caused by harmful sandblasting
processes. We looked for valid alternatives to the use of silica sand that, although abrasive of natural and
mineral origin, it significantly impacts the health of workers and environment.
Our experts have developed, tested and approved a new revolutionary process that puts our company
ahead of the competition in the insert preparation technology. This process allows us to get all the
advantages of sandblasting while eliminating all the problems connected with the old way.
This new and unique process that we call “LOCAL MICROBLASTING” ensures the best metal insert surface
The advantages of this new process are:
• Process stability, no manual influence on surface treatment
• Possibility to use thin inserts, avoiding any distortion caused by sandblasting
• Reduction of rubber flashes
• Incorrect coating removal
• Elimination of insert service corrosion
• Elimination of possible contamination due to sandblasting
• Cost-saving avoiding corundum usage
JOIN US IN OUR ROAD TOWARD 2030 SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
We work, we care: that is why at Tumedei we have adopted quality systems dictated by ISO 9001, IATF and
those for the environmental protection, ISO 14001.