Check valves are used for controlling the direction of flow of a fluid.
Designs include plastic housing, cap and plunger, rubber seals and stainless steel spring.
One way valves can be designed to provide the flow and pressure (head) loss rate, as per clients requirements for particular applications.
A range of materials are available to handle different fluids and service conditions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cost effective method for controlling fluid flow in a compact design.
- Gulf Rubber can design and manufacture check valves to handle a wide range of fluids and service conditions.
- Check valves can be designed to suit particular flow rate and head loss requirements.
- In house development and testing facilities.
- Check valves can be manufactured in a wide range of Thermoplastics including Acetal, Nylon and Ultem. A variety of elastomers including natural rubber, SBR, NBR, EPDM, Silicone, Fluoroelastomer, Fluorosilicone, Polyurethane and Polyacrylate can be used in the check valves.
- Materials available with international potable water approvals including WRAS, WRC, BS6920-UK, ACS -France, KTW-Germany, AS4020-Australia and NZ, NSF 61-USA.
- In house compound development to design materials to optimise performance in the customer’s application.
- In house testing of key properties for optimum long term performance such as head loss, cycle life and flow rate for the valve, stress relaxation, heat ageing, fluid ageing and ozone and chloramines resistance for the seals.